TO MAKE A BOOKING:
- Choose tab: China, Glass, etc,. Select from the ranges we offer and ‘add to cart’ to save.
- Click on cart to check and update if necessary, then ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Enter your details – *** Tick ‘Create an Account?’ to save your details on our system, it’ll avoid the need to add your details next visit – plus, you’ll be able to recall past orders or quotes.
- Enter Hire Date and click any Extra Services required; Delivery, Wash-up etc,.
- Click on ‘Booking Request’, then submit, to receive a copy of your requested order.
- Further to this step, we check availability and send an official email that will contain ‘Hire Confirmation’ attachments listing complete details of your booking. Please check your junk mail/spam if you don’t receive this within 24hrs.
- As above, but simply click ‘Quotation Only’ box. You’ll receive a quotation email and no further communication, unless you’ve sent a question or ticked ‘added services’ for further pricing.
*** RETURNING TO OUR SITE FOR QUOTES / RE-ORDERING:
By creating an account initially, you can log in and re-order and repeat previous requirements or change orders as necessary:
- Log in at top right hand corner.
- From My Account, choose view or re-order.
- You will be able to update cart and change any order as you require.
- Tick ‘Booking Request’ to the reserve items.
- Hire Rates listed are for 1 (One) Day. This will include pick-up the day before, the day of hire and returning next day. On a weekend, customers may collect Friday and Return Monday (Sunday return also available). Deliveries arranged along a similar format. If you require earlier pick-up/delivery days, please tick the ‘Extended Hire’ box on checkout and we will respond with the cost.
- Longer hire periods are no problem, if you want an earlier pick-up (i.e. Thursday for a Saturday hire) or keep items for more than a day. Simply let us know by ticking the extra period box at checkout and we will calculate the extra hire charge.
- Pay before via BAC’s , CHEQUES or CASH
- NO CARD PAYMENTS!
CHEQUE PAYMENTS – ‘CROCS’